Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, February 02, 2006

kanta tayo!

memorable lines from a song so far... :)

So let me come to you
Close as I wanted to be
Close enough for me
To feel your heart beating fast
And stay there as I whisper
How I loved your peaceful eyes on me
did you ever know
That I had mine on you
~ Eyes on me

I just felt
Don't know why
Something is there
We can't deny
Ooh, when I first knew
Was when I first looked at you
And if I
Can't find my way
If salvation
Seems miles away
Oh, I'll be found
When I'm lost in your eyes
~ Lost in your eyes (aka, starbucks shangri-la song, haha)

at syempre...

You and me in love with each other
There will be no problems that will bother
Just the two of us painting a world of our own
Everything is perfect
Just like a splendid love song
~ Just like a splendid love song

~ ~ ~

waaah! ayoko na, ang korny ko na. hehe

~ ~ ~

wabshu.

~ ~ ~

isshouni asobo!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home